Wish List – There are many ways to support Boys & Girls Clubs of the Keys Area. Making an in-kind donation is a great way for you to contribute to the organization and help us reduce our costs.
We occasionally accept donations of items for use in our Clubs or office if they are in excellent condition. If you have something you would like to donate, please call 305-296-2258 .
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Keys Area help kids from disadvantaged backgrounds aspire and achieve. Our caring, committed, and professional Club staff members provide children with positive role models, daily encouragement, and the opportunity to learn and grow.
Want to make a difference with your career?
Join the nation’s fastest-growing youth development organization. You’ll make a positive difference in the lives of young people…and in your own.
Those interested in a position should complete the BGCM Employment Application.
If you have general questions about current and future openings, please contact Key West 305-296-2258 or Big Pine 305-872-2400.
Current Job Openings
Full Time Positions: None
All volunteers must complete the volunteer and background check form and attend the volunteer orientation before volunteering at any of our sites.
- Large groups, organizations, and agencies who would like to volunteer must have their contact person at the orientation. All participants must fill out volunteer/background check forms.
There are some limitations on youth for volunteering, they are listed below.
- Any youth under the age of 17 years old that have to volunteer for community service (court related)/service learning for school or a particular class, must provide written documentation provided by assigned court or school the reasons for volunteering/ community service and the number of hours they must complete. A parent or guardian must accompany their child at the orientation (child does not have to be present). All court ordered participants will pay the $10 membership fee.
- Parents cannot sign their child up to volunteer for the BGCM program if they are ages 11-12. These participants will be classified as paid for service members.
- Youth ages 13-16 who do not have to complete community service learning hours can work as volunteers, and volunteer hours can not exceed no more than two days up to 4 hours a day.
- Youth cannot volunteer if they have account balances.
- Youth cannot volunteer for a program for which they are age eligible (meaning a youth can not be a volunteer for a middle school program if they are in middle school.)
- Volunteer hours must be tracked by Unit Directors in MTS for BGCM and volunteers are required to maintain their own hard copy record of volunteer hours.